John Dewey Learning Academby will once again participate in the Ozawkie City Wide Garage Sales scheduled for the first part of May.
Donations are now being accepted.
Please drop off new or gently used items at the receptionist desk at Keystone, or contact Brandi at JDLA for further information:
COUNT YOUR KID IN – If you have concerns about your child's development, this free screening will provide help for children 0-5 years of age. Children are screened in areas of speech / language development, motor development, concept development, social skills, vision and hearing.
For an appointment call 78-876-2214, ext. 201
Download and share Flyer with complete information.
Beth Zillinger, MS, CCC-SLP, Infinitec Kansas State Consultant, is coming to Keystone for an Infinitec Boardmaker training - Using Boardmaker Online in Your Classroom.
Click here to register:
Boardmaker Online has new and unique features that will benefit multiple students and teachers. This workshop is for participants with background knowledge of Boardmaker. During this training, participants will learn (1) compare and contrast features of Boardmaker and Boardmaker Online; (2) learn how to utilize new features of Boardmaker Online; (3) review the Boardmaker Online Community.
Check out the Boardmaker online home page if you are new to the system.
InfiniTEXT is a FREE Repository of Scanned K-12 Accessible Educational Materials
• InfiniTEXT contains more than 3,100 textbooks, novels and trade books stored in mutiple formats.
• MP3 (audio), PDF, Kurzweil and other formats, compa ble with common assistive technology are available.
• These materials may be used by K-12 students with qualifying print disabilies.
• Any Kansas K-12 school can sign up for FREE access.
• Easy-to-use, self-service website for searching and downloading files.
To learn more: CLICK HERE.
Keystone Benefits - May Enrollment
3 Ways to Enroll -
• Online Self Enroll - May 15th -23rd
• Face to Face with Benefit Counselor - May 24th 10am-7pm and
May 25th 8am - 5pm
• Call Center - May 15th - 25th
More information soon about the Benefit Portal with Benefit Summaries, Claim Forms and Notices
Click here for Infinitec Calendar of all Webinars and Events
To register for webinars, go to www.myinfinitec.org. Under the Calendar section, choose the date, title, time, and then click on the link provided to find a description and registration information. Certificates of completion will be provided for all webinars. Download a PDF of frequently asked questions pertaining to webinars and a login guide.